Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Gloria has a Stalker

I like some of that



Well I've had some serious complements about my uber hot fiancé Gloria since this post.

So much, that it's going to be Gloria week here at team Deep South.

first up, and I hope all facebook addicts are listening up here, it's a dodgy world out there. I can't believe some people will leave some seriously personal information hanging out like dirty laundry. Just incase you think I'm paranoid, check out the totally random dude who is now totally stalking Gloria.

White Heart and Lame

Yip, not sure how he found her, but his name is Sam, he's a british yob who supports Tottenham Hotspur (a soccer club) and his local tattoo parlour.

So hot right now

Deep stuff, bru

I'm pretty sure he's a soccer hooligan and on the FIFA blacklist of known riot inciters. So we need some feedback here, does Gloria accept the friend request?

Well if that ain't a message

No comments: