Tuesday, July 29, 2008

RTD wishlist

So you might have noticed that I got found by these guys pretty damn quickly after I posted this. Not sure what they do all day, is google really watching me?

snapshot of carbon neutrality from my bike

Anyway, it seems like they're listening and they take their CARBON NEUTRAL (just put that in so it lights up their search engine) pretty seriously. Yes, you can save the planet by selling hemp t-shirts. Yes, three thousand people driving 100km will be offset by a grove of olive trees IF you recycle their waste. BIOdiesel is apparently not hogwash. ok, sure i believe you.

But whilst i have their attention, for what it's worth lets get that varied wishlist in:
KidofDoom
Perez Perez Perez
Harris Tweed
Karen Zoid
Dan Patlansky
Japan and I

and locals
Jacsharp (saw em last year for the first time)
Delta Blue (they still around?)
Valiant Swart
Boulevard Blues
Tait

and for the comedy slot, those 12th Avenue clowns


That's all for now, and if you hippies care I rode to work today.

No comments: