Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Why do you build me up, build me up?

ok, thanks all for ther frantic calls of worry, Yes i am still alive and kicking. And no i did not go to any far flung corner of the world during the holiday week either (does losing my DIRTginity count?)

BEFORE

I've been rather busy, building a double garage. For the benefit of our international viewers, that actually means i have paid a whole bunch of dudes to put some bricks and cement in a pile on a corner of my plot. All i physically do is get stuff (like cement, hoop iron and money).

There's a hole in my garden, dear Lisa, dear Lisa.
It's coming along, I almost bounced a check last week (will happens for sure this time, as I'm moving money around faster than Don Corleone). But it appears i have not beaten the winter rain. oh bad.

ooooh, is that a wall i see?

The other news is that i have a lot on the go, so much to write about but battling to get forefingers to keyboard, but hang in there. I could start with the being on a firstname basis with all the ladies at Builder's Whorehouse (love a hardware store open till 7pm), or the dramam with the bircks, or the sand, or the rubble, or the scaffold, or the windows, or the inspector, or making it too small to fit my car. but let's wait and see.

come together, ..right now!
BUTTERCUPS!

No comments: