Tuesday, March 18, 2008

take me to the place where the white boys dance

Ardent followers might have noticed the recent decline in posting. It's normally due to one of two different factors. Being too busy and not having time to do it, or doing nothing and having didly squat worth writing about.

Luckily this time it's due to secret answer #3. I've finally finished the time machine! Took forever for the flux capacitors to work properly (ACME sent the damn 110V/60Hz versions), but we took it for a test the other day which is why I wasn't here. The realists would say that if I went back in time, then time here stood still . . . but it looks like life went on fine without me at the usual pace.

Time machine V1.0 just out the lab

So where did we go? 1999, where petrol was R2.20/l and Britney was hot. I don't remember much else, as we really did party like it was 1999. Any suggestions for the next trip?

Close up on the retro dials

ps. It looks like I seem to have disturbed the very fabric of the space-time continuum, as Phil scored a chick last week-end.

No comments: