Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The Wheel Deal

It's the silly season in Europe right now. The sun makes an appearance, everyone bunks work and goes on holiday. Somehow they managed to squeeze Wimbledon into two weeks between all the rain. Stu managed to co-opt ms Sharapova into a Cape Storm photo shoot. Note how he handles the pressure, very hot under the collar and barely a bead of sweat is visible - that's when selectively porous membrane is your friend.



Another crazy buddy from the Whistler 2004 crew is also travelling, currently following le Tour. It does him no justice, but I'll include the email below...he's got plenty of panache in real life, and is a real ladies guy.



"hello my friends, I hope you are all having great time! I am follow the grand madness tour de France. My friend from village of Bourdonogov, Andrej Kashechkin, is cyclerider on glorious Team Astana - pride of Kazakhstan. Astana is capital (Premier Ugdomev lives in big palace there), and team is great friend with money from Kazakh Railways and Oil company. Andrej is strong man, but he cut hair on legs and we throw him in ditch with cow after he visit from europe race. He now on state television, and big hero. He will have lots of girlfriends when he homecoming to village, and we will forget about he make sexy time with goat in barn.

I have all important job on Astana to be man massage. I do comrade Alexandre Vinokourov, Team Captain and number three popular man in all of Kazakhstan (after Premier Ugdomev and smoking chimpanzee, Jonny the Monkey). Vino has legs so big like tree trunk, that no woman can massage and I get top job (there are plenty woman big enough, but Team Astana not happy to have woman who look like wood stove - bad for public relationships of Kazakhstan). It is a lot of good times, but I have problem trying to be with women who hand out teddy bear lion everyday - I will get one eventually (woman, not Teddy bear lion - Andrej wants Teddy bear lion). There is television man phil illegitimate who want to use computer, he get a lot of women for old man. Sexy time all - here is me supporting team up mountain in Alps."

2 comments:

Stu said...

Do you think I can sell the pic to Cape Storm????

steve said...

I would give it a bash, not like its the only thing you ever bought there!